This topic is locked

118 messages
Topic View: Flat | Threaded
grimo
grimo
145 posts

Re: mike croley: "the voice"
Oct 07, 2005, 07:36
"This (kundalini) experience brought with it a very clear but quiet voice inside my head. I talked with this voice and came to learn some extremely useful things about myself and the 'other' voice inside my head."

Where did this 'voice' come from and what was it
What was the first voice and from whence did it come?

" At first I was confused but, it didn't take long for the penny to drop. Three voices inside my head!
The voice told me to read books, I have always hated reading but, I went along with it anyway."

I've always loved reading, and it was good advice. What books did it/he/she tell you to read?

" The voice also told me about the 'Cold Shiver' we all experience once in a while. Books and a cold shiver are the path to Wisdom."

I get this shiver when I see a woman whose beauty astounds me so much mybreath is taken away. I also get it when seeing blinding music. First time was a (no joke!) Back To The Planet gig with PWEI and Cabaraet Voltaire was back in the 90s! Is this a sign - they did have a 'spacey name after all'! Sorry for the snigger, but surely it is to do with one's emotions being in a state of overflow. Or am I vibrating at the wrong frequency (whta frequency do we all vibrate at? I know nothing about this claim. Tell us all. The platform is here!

Or did the music drown out the voices?

" The voice also told me of certain attributes in people to look out for. We spoke of signs, coincidences and synchronicities. The voice told me to only read books given to me personally for these are the books that hold the answers to my questions."

What books???? Do you have an ISBN to share?

"The big question I wanted the answer to was what the fuck is going on? Well, in time I came to understand who I am, why I'm here and what life is all about. Now, 2012 depends on you, all of you. Wake up or face the consequences of your actions!"

Wake up to what? This 2012 Maya/Peggy Suicide sleevenote thing has a lot to answer for

As you can deduce I have not experienced any of the paranormal states you mention, but whether you are lyin g or are delusional, they are true to you in your present state, and I hope you work it all out !

Have a good weekend mike
Topic Outline:

U-Know! Forum Index