107 messages
Topic View: Flat | Threaded
morfe
morfe
2992 posts

Re: true. lies.
Oct 03, 2005, 18:18
"Maybe you'd like to list my lies so far Morfe"

Hmm, I'll start with the big one. Who you are. Once we lie about who we are...well...you get my drift.

Lie number 1.

Mike Croley: "I am a Reptile"

"Must dash, I have teenage minds to twist."

You did state that youngsters were more 'open' to your deceptions, except you call these deceptions, er, 'truths'. So you are actually aware of this position of power that you, as an adult, have over young minds. Like all religions and cults, you find it easier to convince young people that armageddon is coming (you also have the exact date, convenient), and people like you will save them from certain doom from the Evil one/Aliens (delete as applicable).

Same old same old. Put a date to armageddon, then canvass unprovable conspiracy/race theories coupled with a nice story about one's own Superbeing status.

Add a bit of New Age mysticism and a dash of numerology, and hey presto - a 'messiah' as studiedly unaccountable and self-absorbed as a politician or priest, but not quite so slick as either. Come ON man! Grow some big 'uns - admit you're not really a reptile but you do like David Icke a lot. It's ok, we are really nice people around truthfulness.
Topic Outline:

U-Know! Forum Index