Topic View: Flat | Threaded
morfe
morfe
2992 posts

Re: In praise of the obvious
Aug 27, 2005, 22:04
"Not at all Morph."

It's 'morfe'

"I was interested in your earlier comments on psychosis and want to give you the opportunity to know me fully."

Cyberspace never gives the opportunity to know anyone 'fully' Mike, it's one place where we all wear some level of 'mask'. Even living with someone for many years, you never get know them fully. But I appreciate your concerns.

"I'll answer your reptile queries for sure but, there's better stuff to analize and I'd appreciate you taking a look. I'm hoping you're a shrink to be honest. What a blast!"

I'm not a shrink Mike. I have spent many years teaching young people with learning disabilities, but I haven't studied psychology at any level that could be considered professional. I was an amateur herpetologist in my youth, and the natural sciences interest me enormously, hence my keen interest in your reptilian nature.

"What is with people? I offer to tell all and perform experiments for scientists. Who is being evasive here?
Cut the games. Do you want to know or not?"

You've lost me again Mike. I addressed your statement directly, and chose one of your answers, as you prompted me to do. Obfuscation is a refuge. I'll wait for your answers regarding my reptile questions before I respond, if you don't mind.

morfe.
Topic Outline:

U-Know! Forum Index