This topic is locked

162 messages
Topic View: Flat | Threaded
morfe
morfe
2992 posts

Re: In praise of the obvious
Aug 26, 2005, 23:48
It's just between you and your conscience Mike.

I know full well that nurses, teachers, doctors and carers that I have worked with do not do what they do to achieve results in the eyes of unbelievers, they do it because they care, and they can make a difference. Big difference.

If you are (as you state) sitting on some incredible healing power, then think not what it can do for your ego in the eyes of your forum buddies, but what it could do for someone who is going to die.

Your choice I know. But please don't waste your time trying to prove to me and others that my life is a farce engineered by giant lizardoids, when you could be literally saving kids lives. Of course, you would have to choose between saving lives in relative obscurity, or prancing around on a message board claiming that you *could*, whilst not actually doing what you claim to be capable of.

Please hury up because you cliam that the end of the wold is only 7 years away (wOOOoooO theee number 7) and you either choose to tell the kiddies that they are all going to die before they grow up, or go and save some of their lives, and hope that you are wrong about armageddon.

Tough call.
Topic Outline:

U-Know! Forum Index