This topic is locked

162 messages
Topic View: Flat | Threaded
Wiggy
1696 posts

Re: In praise of the obvious
Aug 25, 2005, 20:22
Mmmmm...
Ok, they will hand you books at the Library or in a bookshop. Plus, I am kind of handing them to you metaphorically and in good grace here. There's no need to Troll me - I have not done that to you.

I don't find Leonard "pig ignorant" although he does seem a tad intolerant and insensitive at times. However, that does not diminish his undoubted intellect in my view. If yr going to argue with him (and I don't mind if you do or you don't) I think you need to have a handle on the discourse.

As for "picking bits out of The Bible" ......!!! Well, I'm sure you've read more Icke than me, but believe it or not, I have read some of his stuff/ followed up yr recommendations, and when I said that I found what he has to say about America to be interesting, that's what I meant. Ultimately, I feel Icke doesn't stand up to close scrutiny, but he's an interesting figure, and not the freak some people would have us think.

Western Science may well be a cultural construct, but I do think evidence and a "testable" hypothosis are friends of the truth.
Topic Outline:

U-Know! Forum Index