No2ID Cards Meeting August 25th.

66 messages
Topic View: Flat | Threaded
morfe
morfe
2992 posts

Re: No2ID Cards Meeting August 25th.
Aug 20, 2005, 14:43
Hi Mike. When someone says to me that they have seen a 'shapeshifter', I feel that they are slightly unhinged. This is not necessarily a bad thing, as there are many subjective realities that exist within the larger objective one. Under the influence of prolonged trance or shroomic magic, I aver that one can 'see' certain cold-blooded qualities in an individual that seems to possess such traits, and these qualities, (when viewed in any trance-state) translate into symbol. In your instance - lizards.

I feel that gross over-indulgence of any philosophy/theory runs the risk subjecting the philosopher to a kind of remote-state where he or she experiences paranoia and tries to escape the paranoia.

Not by accepting the paranoia and tackling it, but by trying to defeat the 'demons' by attempting to make them real in the collective reality. In this collective reality (amongst people who believe in a conspiracy of lizards) one no longer becomes a victim of delusion, but a shining warrior casting the light of truth upon the dark forces in the world. This turns up in just about every faith in the world. Most memorably (in the UK) with George and the Dragon.

The fact that 99.9999% of other people do not see lizards pulling our strings, makes the conspiracy theorist or philosopher even more sure that there is a conspiracy and everyone else is ignorant.

morfe: "I believe Kylie was sent to Earth to save us from the straight lines that threaten the harmonic balance necessary for life"

Mike: "I don't believe you"

morfe: "Well, that's because you don't have my special powers, so you can't see the Truth.

Mike: "I think you are nuts".

morfe: "I don't care, because in 2013, Kylie will peel off her skin and turn into a love-gas, and a new colour will be invented, called 'bingulerene', and the balance wil be restored. But right now, we have to defeat the straight-line-beings because they are sent from the Universe to mess up Gaia.

Mike: "Oh I see" (leaves the room quickly)
Topic Outline:

U-Know! Forum Index