U-Know! Forum »
Fuck you Julian Cope

100 messages
Topic View: Flat | Threaded
YerArseInParsley
365 posts

Re: Fuck you Julian Cope
Dec 07, 2005, 01:25
I never responded before simply out of disgust. I was disgusted Cope could support my freedoms while oppressing others peoples.

My main point is nobody made me or my sisters wear Islamic dress and during a point of NF resurrgence I would slag my sisters for wearing the Hibjab or similar, but I would not slag them in public for doing so. That is what is meant by liberty. Wear what you you want, do what you want, don't accept other peoples (even Julians or -Merricks- rules for yourself).

All of you people reading this have contributed taxes to the genocide in Iraq. All of you people are war crimininals in my opinion. You are hypocrytical scum imho. What have you personally done to oppose this ?

Riot Gibbon ? Hvae you really followed your ideals ?

Vybik Jon says about 30,000 Iraqis have been killed since the invasion, and he uses the IBC as justification. The Lancet report showed over 100,000 died before Falluja, before the the worst of the bombing occurred. The UN admits over 500,000 (mostly children) died from the sanctions we had already inposed (and these sanctions included bans on wheelbarrows).

I'd guess a million Iraqis have already been killed throough the taxes of my loved ones and I have good reason and many studies to back me up.
And yet some of you defend Copes attack on vunerable refugees dress-sense, you decry the war but accept the minimal figures of IBC (reported dead in two media outlets) in place of the the main scientific study?

Shame on all of you. You are all being supported by the profits of this oil grab and yet you pretend to be pure because of your pitiful little opposition.

Some of you are are unwilling Nazis and some of you are quite grateful Nazis but all of you are Nazis. And one who looks to a pop-star for redemption is auotmatically fucked beyond belief.

Milan Rai - fuck him. So much pre-war intelligence and all he can do is a gesture action ? Brilliant, typical.
Cunts all of of you.

You pay for illegal torture. You pay for White Phosphorus to be used as a chemical weapon and Depleted Uranium shells and cluster bombs to be used against children, and yet you have the audacity to fill these pages with condenmations of Blair ?

Fuckin lousy hypocrites. God damn you all.
Topic Outline:

U-Know! Forum Index