U-Know! Forum »
Genoa

13 messages
Topic View: Flat | Threaded
Annexus Quam
926 posts

Re: Genoa
Jul 22, 2001, 14:50
there's talk of holding the next summit on the web, but they know as well as I do, that someone will boycott it; there's always someone more clever than they pretend to be, it's just that they continue to hold on to their fragile empty positions; they have frustrated me for a long time in their roles as 'experts', because, like most politicians, they are not coming up with alternatives, just deeply immersed in a deadly routine they can't get away from, and I don't blame them, for such is the nature of the economy, a linear neverchanging trip into 'nothingness'; dubyarse talks of 'economic progress' for the americans, well it's high time he talked of 'mental progress'. When is the nation measured in terms of money? He's plainly ignoring the US and whatever it is it can offer in terms of ideas and human benefit. Humanity's progress since the middle ages has only been material, but the 'mentality' remains, in a scary way, untouched. Give a laser gun and a hundred dollars to a baboon and you won't make it be more human. Fuck them for being so backward and fuck them for not listening to the people they mean to represent.

U-Know! Forum Index