U-Know! Forum »
Four more years?

104 messages
Topic View: Flat | Threaded
dave clarkson
2988 posts

Re: Bollocks!
Nov 03, 2004, 15:16
"Another thing which has made me laugh is talk of a nation divided. Divided along what lines exactly? You mean on minor issues don't you? Or was the country just divided between a sociopathic chimp like Bush and a Frankenstein's Monster like Kerry"

....it appears by looking at a map of the US and all the states that kerry won mainly the coastal and more cosmopoiltan and forward looking parts of america whereas Bush has gained all the middle american votes.
Whether this counts as a divide I don't know but is indicative of one IMO.

Kerry was the only (lightweight) choice to the 'face' of Bush and his regime. He's more or less the same but by voting him in would have opened the doors slightly and got rid of the symbolism attached to Bush throughout the world. Many people in the east think Bush is the antichrist. That should be obvious to anyone by now.

Do you believe anyone that left wing is going to be voted in the US? It will never happen IMO (I'm a realist not an idealist). A lot of people over there don't take time out to understand or educate themselves in what's going on in the rest of the world.....if they did, then that's when the better parties would stand a chance.
Topic Outline:

U-Know! Forum Index