Polite notice for Pro Hunt Supporters

Pages: 7 – [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 | Next ]
Topic View: Flat | Threaded
Noah Vale
Noah Vale
299 posts

Polite notice for Pro Hunt Supporters
Sep 28, 2004, 12:13
I'm from the city and I don't properly understand the ways of the countryside. Please explain about pest control & employment.

And while your at it...

SUCK MY DICK YOU FUCKING INBREEDS
Daminxa
Daminxa
1415 posts

Re: Polite notice for Pro Hunt Supporters
Sep 28, 2004, 12:32
Well said that man! Quite apart from the animal cruelty (thoroughy discussed in the 'That's a big burger' thread - don't think we need to go there again) it's the mentality of those arrogant, piss-stained, ignorant, ONANISTIC (that's a word I learned from this site - can't say HH isn't informative), inbred mothabrothansistafuckin (bit of tautology there), tweed-wearing, LOW LIFE STINKING POND SCUM that irritates me. Who the FUCK do they think they are? Nuff said.
anthonyqkiernan
anthonyqkiernan
7087 posts

Re: Polite notice for Pro Hunt Supporter
Sep 28, 2004, 12:56
Whilst careering across Oxon at the weekend I was much amused at the "Figh Prejudice: Fight The Ban" posters. Would this be the prejudice that has all foxes down as chicken murdering vermin? Thought not.
Daminxa
Daminxa
1415 posts

Sep 28, 2004, 14:45
And now they've started dumping dead animals all over Brighton - thanks very much you tossers! How fucking DARE they! Ooooh I'm so cross there's STEAM coming out of my ears!
Billy Milk
Billy Milk
2045 posts

Sep 28, 2004, 16:12
it worked for the klf....
Daminxa
Daminxa
1415 posts

Sep 29, 2004, 08:55
Now now!
PlateOfFood
PlateOfFood
141 posts

Sep 29, 2004, 09:04
It's not prejudice if they really are scum.

That's a joke by the way.

I mean the logic in that sentence, not the reference to them being scum.
PlateOfFood
PlateOfFood
141 posts

Sep 29, 2004, 09:14
I mean fucking hell, if they could have channeled all that energy into something that genuinely needs fighting - illegal wars, climate change - then those thickheaded bastards could almost redeem themselves. But the right to kill foxes...

As some labour bod put it the other day, 'they weren't there for us during the miner's strike, when lives and communities really were being destroyed, so they can't expect support when they have their leisure activities threatened.'

I went down to see them yesterday, just to check that they really exist (I didn't quite believe it). They do. It was disturbing. On the surface it looked like any other demo - placards, familar phrases, noise, whistles, T-shirts covered in swear words - but there was something wrong with the picture. And I finally twigged what it was, there was no singing, no chanting, nothing positive coming off them. They were just a big ugly mob. I saw them turn on some anti-hunt supporters and it was just ugly, atavistic.

My take on it is that the fox thing is a front for a lot of festering anger about the change in the countryside over the years. If they were smarter they'd see the real cause behind that was globalisation, and I don't have much hope that they'll wise up and channel their energies more positively. Instead they'll just dump a fucking dead horse in my town.

Cunts.

And Cunts for doing Wilmington too.
wychburyman
951 posts

Sep 29, 2004, 10:51
The horse dumping says it all really.

They just could not think of a stunt that just might indeer themselves to the general public. Tossers.

It might just be worth it (sorry foxes!) if a bargain could be struck, and that is let them continue thir hunting antics but in return the farming industry recieves not one fucking penny in handouts. The scroungers (hehe boot on other foot methinks) can then find out what the miners and steelworkers experienced.

Disgusted
of Wychbury Hill
Nat
Nat
1905 posts

Re: Polite notice for Pro Hunt Supporters
Sep 29, 2004, 11:13
http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/uk_politics/3695786.stm"At the weekend Tony Blair suggested a compromise might be reached such as for hunting to continue under licence."

Says it all really... bloody two faced grrrrr make me cross... tut...tut... I knew he'd back out, thats why I haven't cheered yet when the 'Hunting with Dogs Ban' (Yes Tony Bliar thats says BAN) went through Parliment earlier this month...

Arse the lot of them...

I felt sick when I saw the carcasses in Brighton yesterday and again with the protesters in the Conference.. they really really really aren't doing themselves any favours... wankers...
Pages: 7 – [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 | Next ] Add a reply to this topic

U-Know! Forum Index