drudion

63 messages
Topic View: Flat | Threaded
Lord Lucan
Lord Lucan
2702 posts

Re: drudion
Sep 07, 2004, 16:14
The thing I really can't understand is something touched on in Cope's drudion, namely how anyone with any religious conviction, particularly someone who purports to be pious can follow the teachings of any of the mainstream religions and believe that terrorising, raping (there are emerging reports this hapened in the school) and murdering children can in any way be squared with the teachings of their holy books. Do they honestly believe Mohammed whould have approved and that Allah is smiling down on their actions? I just don't understand it.

And that cleric in Britain that someone quoted as saying the terrorists did not kill any children, as this is forbidden is blinkered beyond belief. How does he know what happened? He wasn't there. There are reliable reports that the terrorists were shooting at kids that escaped. Why did they string landmines over the heads of the children if they had no intention of harming them? I just fail to comprehend how a muslim cleric would not condemn outright these actions.
Topic Outline:

U-Know! Forum Index