another american beheaded.

Pages: 14 – [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 | Next ]
Topic View: Flat | Threaded
bitteryesbitter
bitteryesbitter
370 posts

another american beheaded.
Jun 19, 2004, 05:05
i am on here at this moment to say that i am very saddened that another american has lost their life in this bloody cause. (in the middle east.) i am totally against the way the american gov't has handled this situation from the get go. i have great compassion for those in the middle east that are suffering. i also have great compassion for the kids from all over the world that are deployed to the middle east, or are there for other reasons, and must, in time, endure the hardships and hate that comes along in this sort of business. it is the innocent that suffer with their lives while the suits and ties play hardball. i ask myself at this moment, what good will really come out of this all?? really?? there's so many kids in america that i speak to, who all think they are doomed and fucked and have no hope. the youth have already given up,. that shit really messes with my head. this is so very wrong.
PMM
PMM
3155 posts

Re: another american beheaded.
Jun 19, 2004, 12:42
bloody fundamentalists. a plague on both their houses.
Lawrence
9547 posts

Jun 19, 2004, 16:00
The US Army bombing another innocent neighborhood in Falluja was equally disgusting! 22 dead. Hope yr proud of yrself Bush!
Quexalcote
228 posts

Jun 26, 2004, 08:03
I know it's terribly unfashionable to say, but one bit of great good that will come of all this is that the Iraqi people will not be living under the rule of Saddam Hussein any longer. There may even be a chance that something like democracy might take hold there.
Lawrence
9547 posts

Jun 26, 2004, 15:24
I just wish this Bush would not take credit!
bitteryesbitter
bitteryesbitter
370 posts

Jun 26, 2004, 17:42
i've no problem with the folks in iraq finding a better life. please keep in mind that the life of the average iraqi still remains incredibly uncomfortable, and they're none to happy bout the way they're being treated either.

with this aside, i still find EVERYTHING that led to the u.s. invasion into iraq totally preposterous. the u.s.a didn't just go in there to free to good folks of iraq from saddam hussein. trust me. there's other motives and they are hidden behind the huge flag being waved in the name of "democracy."
Lawrence
9547 posts

Jun 26, 2004, 18:43
Bush simply did it out of greed and his own power-game. Period. I see little to be thankful for no matter how bad Saddam was. I'll bet all those Bush-lovers like to wank-off on Iraqi prisoners being humiliated. (Why aren't people throwing rocks at cars w/ Bush/Cheney stickers?)
Quexalcote
228 posts

Jun 27, 2004, 05:50
I suppose the invasion of Iraq had nothing at all to do with Hussein being a fascist dictator who defied UN resolutions for at least ten years, tortured his own people, harbored terrorists,tried to buy nukes from North Korea, gave pensions to the families of suicide bombers, and was an all round menace to the world?

It's just that Bush is a really bad guy...

So, are all the stories about Saddam just stories that the evil US and GW cooked up to make him look bad so they could go steal his oil?

Or are they true, and they just don't matter, because after all, they're entitled to their eccentric differences of culture and the people of Iraq really like that sort of thing?

Or are they true, and it doesn't matter because fascism is acceptable?

By the way, I despise GW, I think he's a fucking buffoon, that his election occurred under at least questionable circumstances, that he's a stooge to big business, and all the rest. But the ousting of Hussein would have been a good thing whether it happened under him, or Clinton, or the first Bush, or whoever.
PMM
PMM
3155 posts

Jun 27, 2004, 12:40
I for one don't want to give you the impression that I think Saddam was a nice guy. As Morfe said elsewhere, he was a nazi fuckwit, funded by nazi fuckwits.

I know you're responding to absolutist comments, but isn't "you oppose the invasion therefore you support Saddam" uncomfortably close to "You're either for us or against us"?
Lawrence
9547 posts

Jun 27, 2004, 16:01
That's why I hate hearing about how 'good' Iraq supposedly is since Hussein was overthrown. Bush himself doesn't seem much better.
Pages: 14 – [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 | Next ] Add a reply to this topic

U-Know! Forum Index