The Tower

18 messages
Topic View: Flat | Threaded
morfe
morfe
2992 posts

upward mobility
Jan 14, 2004, 14:58
You better believe that it will stay there m'lord, I'll say one thing for America, it won't be 'defeated', and the twin towers will forever stand as a metaphor that the commie menace is out there and people hate American freedom and general 'winningness'. There is no more perfect metaphor for contest mobility than the 'upness' of a shining tower, heading to the heavens away from the cursed earth with all it's dirty ecology and low-life scum.

Efforts will be redoubled, retripled etc etc to make the Tower stand, even if it takes a militarising of NYC. Long may it stand I say. I just hope people get as bored with it one day in the same way I hope people get bored with supporting patriarchal despots (in every sense).

It's amazing how you can pack thousands of competing people into a sky-rise monstrosity, and convince them that they are 'free' ;-)

America will probably get the war the Neocons want, although the New Right won't be happy until it's a civil one and the red menace is their next-door neighbour so they can exercise (exorcise?) the second amendment, finally getting to use that assault rifle/grenade launcher that was threatening to rust away in the storm cellar next to the leaf blower.

Dang, I only have a leaf blower? Let's blow those traitors to kingdom come! VVvvVVVWMMMmmmm.

This was a parody, I hope America and the World finds peace, I really do.

U-Know! Forum Index