Ann Coulter

Pages: 6 – [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 | Next ]
Topic View: Flat | Threaded
morfe
morfe
2992 posts

Ann Coulter
Nov 11, 2003, 00:09
I just found a classic doo-doo from the SS She-Bitch , this time writing for the Jewish World Review:

"We're at war with Islamic lunatics. They enjoy blowing people up. What further insights do liberals have to impart about this war?

A war is not as predictable as, say, a George Clooney movie (although generally more entertaining)."

Ah, so she is (vicariously) enjoying blowing up lunatics because the lunatics enjoy blowing people up?

Rrrriiiiight.

Onwards!
duckbreath
254 posts

Re: Ann Coulter
Nov 11, 2003, 09:16
she's not real you know
Lawrence
9547 posts

Nov 11, 2003, 12:25
You already know what I think of that human flotsam! I hated how her moronic ditto-heads believed her words as the truth, especially on Slate.com, where they'd post their names cynically as "the truth hurts", etc.

One such idiot called himself "cooltruth", who was neither. He made me so angry, calling me 'ignorant' for not reading Coulter's shite book, that after quitting Slate for awile, when I went back on I noticed he was still posting stuff, so I took the opportunity to hurl abuse at this stupid, condescending cunt! He posted something in the equette section about women too concerened about their looks. I posted that Coulter does, since she has anorexia. I then cruelly printed the lyrics from "Anna Rexia" by the Fabulous Poodles. Never heard from him again, although I got banned from Slate for something competely different than that -- he might've started posting again for all I know, but at least I got that slimey McCarthyist's goat once, and that's all that counts!
Proserpine
195 posts

Re: A Cunt loner
Nov 11, 2003, 18:30
Aaaaaaaaaaargh!!!!!
Hi morfe
There was a piece on her in the grauniad not so long back - she sure is some sick joke. Is she really a big high profile "celebrity" in the USA?
I was havin' a flick through Al Franken's "Lies & the Lying Liars Who Tell Them" the other day. He describes her as “The reigning diva of the hysterical right. Or rather, the hysterical diva of the reigning right.”
She's almost as good as Julie Burchill for windin' up us bleedin' heart wussy librals!
morfe
morfe
2992 posts

Nov 11, 2003, 18:54
Hellooo Proserpine!

I don't really know how popular she is, but if you look at her book 'treason' at amazon.com, you'll see more reviews (over a thousand) than I've seen for many books. I guess whether or not she is popular depends on what 'media circle' you frequent/swithc on/read. She certainly hasn't made MTV as far as I have seen, but that is arguably the consumer culture and luvvies of America, whereas she is part of the new celebrity-cult of fascistic politics which seems to be enjoying and profiting from the lovely war, as could be expected. Popular in the battle of the blogosphere, but destined for the dustbin of history very quickly I would imagine. It gets harder each day to know whether we speak the truth or repeat 'facts' because we heard them spoken.

It's all kaka huh? How can everyman be expected to trawl thru the vast mountain of left and right lies.

*be*
Lawrence
9547 posts

Nov 12, 2003, 12:25
That stupid cunt made millions off her recent pro-McCarthy Book.
stray
stray
2057 posts

Nov 12, 2003, 18:40
Don't let Julie Burchill bother you. She doesnt actually have any opinions at all. All she's got is the ability to babble the minority unpopular view. And, if she's not doing that, then shes just being the spirit of Post Modernism in a living, futile, shite talking, form. And, and, her writing is barely 6th form standard.
morfe
morfe
2992 posts

hahaha
Nov 12, 2003, 19:21
You want her over bookcase, followed by Coulter in her black miniskirt, holding an AK47.
morfe
morfe
2992 posts

ooyah
Nov 12, 2003, 19:22
That would be 'a' bookcase.
Dog 3000
Dog 3000
4611 posts

Nov 13, 2003, 07:20
Right on, if she didn't exist liberals would have to invent her.

Not worth paying attention to.
Pages: 6 – [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 | Next ] Add a reply to this topic

U-Know! Forum Index