U-Know! Forum »
Reclaiming the Swastika

69 messages
Topic View: Flat | Threaded
Lawrence
9547 posts

Re: Reclaiming the Swastika
Oct 14, 2003, 15:10
The ironic thing first off is -- I know it's hard to believe -- when Mussolini came up with his version of fascism he claimed to be against capitalism, "plutocracy" as he called it. But paradoxically he later described his movement as the idea of a government being a corporation, which does sound hypocritical, doesn't it? (I've tried to talk about fascism before on Slate.com but got banned. Maybe the editors had mistaken me for an actual fascist, but then there's actual hypocritical fascist types posting crap on that forum so I don't know what the fucks going on here! No, I'm not pro-fascist either, or at least I don't think so anyways...)

I don't know about you, but sometimes I think I'd feel better if my country was actually ruled by a naked military police state -- I'd hate that, sure, but I'd have more respect for it than this fake "freedom" shit. If I spoke my ming and I wound up kidnapped and tortured for it, at least I'd be content that they listed to me anyways. Of course I'm a fairly dignified person now and I don't think any government could do anything to truly hurt me or kill my spirit. I'm a bit of a masochist anyways and I wouldn't mind the free sex either ;-).
And even if I didn't have the dignity I now have, the fact that I have Asperger's Syndrome might make me violently react to any mistreatment I would get, at any rate.
Topic Outline:

U-Know! Forum Index