U-Know! Forum »
From Mad Max to kook

Pages: 6 – [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 | Next ]
Topic View: Flat | Threaded
Lawrence
9547 posts

From Mad Max to kook
Sep 20, 2003, 17:20
Anyways I have a much different issue to talk about... that is, christian-identity neo-nazi Mel Gibson and his disgusting upcoming film.

Jewish groups have already protested against this film, and yet some higher-up in the Vatican has endorsed it. It has also been praised by christian-identity neo-nazi shit-rag Free American, which also exalts Eric Rudolph. (I generally hate nazi groups in general, but as bad as the ones giving Paganism a bad name, it's the ones that have a divine, moralist rationale for their ignorance-based hatred that disgusts me!)

Also a previous film by Gibson, Braveheart, got a rave review in Resistance magazine, now run by the National Alliance, whose patriarch wrote the despicable novel The Turner Diaries which suggest that race-mixers should be brutally murdered (and is thankfully dead now!)
Lawrence
9547 posts

Re: From Mad Max to kook
Sep 20, 2003, 18:57
Oh, I know this is unrelated, but how about Bill Clinton who pleads for 'tolerance' in the former Yugoslavia while he supports the intolerant, brutal and unjust government in Columbia? Disgusting!
Dog 3000
Dog 3000
4611 posts

Sep 20, 2003, 20:33
First, I wouldn't look to Clinton for consistency on anything . . .

Second, I'm sure it has everything to do with drug production. There's a whole nuther topic in that one . . .
Lawrence
9547 posts

Sep 20, 2003, 21:12
Both him and George W. are obviously cocaine addicts.
cancer boy
cancer boy
977 posts

Sep 22, 2003, 01:47
So some people are protesting a film practically noone's seen yet? They must be 'tards then. Reminds me of the Jebus freaks at my college protesting against Last Temptation of Christ without watching it or knowing anything about its content because they'd heard it was "controversial". Also, because some bunch of other 'tards liked Braveheart doesn't make it a love letter to Hitler like the Turner Diaries. I'd love to know what's so amazingly "anti-semitic" about the film - does it display the story as written in the New Testament of the xtian bible? If so, surely better to complain about that than lovely cuddly mulleted 80s Mel's crappy film of it.
Lawrence
9547 posts

Sep 22, 2003, 07:22
I'm too tired to explain any more about what I said about it. Mel's apparent aims disgust me, and that Free American would rave about that film is bad enough for me.

I generally hate anything related to christianity anyways...
anthonyqkiernan
anthonyqkiernan
7087 posts

Braveheart
Sep 22, 2003, 12:31
Gibson took the basic outlook to Braveheart that he wouldn't let historical fact get in the way of a good action movie. Fair enough. However, the film has a very, very worrying effect on many of my fellow Scots, turning them into (more of a) mob of frothing anti-english nationalistic morons. Which, considering that the Bruce (snr) is the real villain of the film, is quite ironic.
Vybik Jon
Vybik Jon
7717 posts

Re: Braveheart
Sep 22, 2003, 12:36
Mind you, I wouldn't have Longshanks round for tea either.
Vybik Jon
Vybik Jon
7717 posts

Re: Braveheart
Sep 22, 2003, 12:37
What is Mel Gibson's new film? If I'm going to get indignant about a film I haven't seen, I should at least know what it's about.
anthonyqkiernan
anthonyqkiernan
7087 posts

The Passion
Sep 22, 2003, 12:45
GIBSON TALKS UP CHRIST FILM
http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/entertainment/film/2997310.stm

JEWISH GROUP ATTACKS GIBSON FILM
http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/entertainment/film/3143595.stm

GIBSON FILM 'FUELS HATE MAIL'
http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/entertainment/film/3146565.stm

ETC, ETC