Better than Capitalism

87 messages
Topic View: Flat | Threaded
stray
stray
2057 posts

Re: Study
Sep 12, 2003, 16:47
"I defend my naivete, i see it as a strength (in the field of politics), I always viewed 'politics' as an insalubrious game for idiots, powerheads and intellectuals"

It's not a strength, as this discussion has proved. You attacked me for arguing to do nothing (which as I've explained, I havent), yet you seem to be saying you do nothing anyway. This is because you seem to not wish to think about the ramifications of trying to enable your ideas. This maybe because you've not studied previous attempts to enable similar ideas in world history.

YUou also seem to be arguing in favour of dumbness, that intellectuals are scum and untrustworthy. Again, this has you knocking on the door of Pol Pot for a cup of tea. Basically, intellectuals won't go away you know ? you may have to hit them with shovels, lest they form a dangerously informed party to argue in favour of removing your laws.

I'm all for a lets just get along, not fuck the planet or each other society. In order to catch a glimpse of it, or see the possibility of it, I have studied many aspects of politics and history. This is a responsibility of anyone who believes the status quo is not acceptable. You really should IMO accept this responsibility. If you don't you're just a 'do right' in the what-is-described-as the alternative culture that prevents the righteous ideas from actually spreading into the mass conciousness and achieving anything of worth.

Politics is not a game for greed heads and idiots. Politics is something that emerges when any group of people get together and try to get along, let alone accomplish anything, even if the accomplishment is only to get along. Anarchist Individualism is a politic, and that statement is not in dichotomy. The politics of respect is still a politic. Get over this I'm better than you cos I dont know what the hell your talking about attitude, it takes all the weight away from your ideas. Common sense is also about knowing enough to see a route to the common good.
Topic Outline:

U-Know! Forum Index