Better than Capitalism

87 messages
Topic View: Flat | Threaded
stray
stray
2057 posts

Re: How dare you
Sep 12, 2003, 15:52
Dammmit.. Now I sound anti and moody when I wurrent. No, I was trying to say that reforming doesn't work, their is plenty of evidence that it gets stopped, and stopped violently. Saw a good documentary of the other 9/11 last night that reminded me of a good, more recent, example. The coup in Chile that overthrew the democratically elected Marxists govt.

Yeah, revolution, the overthrow of the current system is the only way to improve thiungs for ppl. But you can't organise a revolution, they just happen once the conditionhs are right. You just have to bide yr time until they do and then in the revolutionary situation argue the points in a solid fashion.

Nothing can be achieved without the support of the majority. nothing can be achieved without full control of the power base, military etc. It is possible to control the money by getting the majority to not go to work. The military, and the existing capitalist leaders have to have their power removed from them. It's not a question of whats better, force or trying without force. The point is Force is the only option, no force does not work, because the 'bad guys' will use force to crush your movement. Self defences is no offence etc, etc.

so, seeing all this, looking at political history, yeah, I called you an ignoramus I suppose. But thats cos IMO, force is the only way to achieve the changes yr suggesting. Hope you don't mind me having an incredibly different opinion on this, I'm informed differently, hope thats cool 4 u.

so, as I'm not a fan of force, though admit it is the only way to defend and achieve your very worthwile values and vision I was arguing to NOT confont the system with new fairplay laws. Rather, just live differently, argue the politic, and WAIT for someone else to go and headbut the bastards. Hope thats cleared up where I stand.
Topic Outline:

U-Know! Forum Index