U-Know! Forum »
Better than Capitalism

87 messages
Topic View: Flat | Threaded
morfe lux
301 posts

Re: Better than Capitalism
Sep 09, 2003, 20:48
"Okay, now I see what yr saying, that if they were ethical and truly adopted the 'production for need' principle this will end exploitation (of land, people and resources). However, this is a 'flick the switch' system as it would have to happen in the entire world simultaneously."

You see this as an ethical debate? I see it as common sense. That's subjectiity :-) In refernce to the above passage, I can see to how policing a reversal from pure expansionism (suicide) to sustainability and clean environment (livelyhood) would be likened to taking us from guns to no-guns overnight. it's impossible when looked at like that. But I cannot think of anything else. I want to build a R & D facilities that espouse the concept of ingenuity and sustainability (not at the cost of the earth OR technology, but rather, in harmony with the needs of both) ideally they should dictate their own needs, but we as are politically and physically blinded to the gaia principle. Harmony is in my opinion the most undernourished and ill-rated concept or reality today. I know one day that we hsall HAVE to adopt harmonic principles. The only way i can see this is via education and example. he only way I see it happening any time soon is, er, er..

;-)
Topic Outline:

U-Know! Forum Index