What is better than Capitalism?

180 messages
Topic View: Flat | Threaded
necropolist
necropolist
1689 posts

Re: plus
Sep 09, 2003, 16:27
we'll have to assess your genuine need here comrade, send round the task force to make a report to the sub-committee who will pass it on to the approvals department who will then issue a docket to the issues council to send it round to the transportation group to put it on a bike to nip it round your place.

actually, i'd have thought most such usage would be on communally owned equipment, which would be regularly checked and replaced if necessary. if you realy do have a need (from each according to their ability, to each according to their ned, and all that) then you could take it down a place where goods and services are exchanged (we might still call them shops i suppose) give it to the comrade hanging around the desk (obviously they wouldn't be behind it, no one is behind anything in our communist utopia) and have a word with them. they'd probably sort you, depending on stocks etc etc.

and very finally, i'd rather suspect it was your fingers that were slow rather than the keyboard, not a lot we could do about that i'm afraid.
Topic Outline:

U-Know! Forum Index