108 messages
Topic View: Flat | Threaded
tiompan
tiompan
5758 posts

Re: uffington horse and the sun
Aug 19, 2017, 20:35
thesweetcheat wrote:
Cerrig has never returned after trying to discuss his ideas and been shouted down.

There is very good reason why Cerrig never returned . First he suggested that I nicked stuff from people then slightly adjusted it to appear as my own work . That was a slur and a lie .
When I suggested he put his money where his mouth was and offered to provide the results for any alignment , anywhere a site of his choosing , he agreed ,but was slow to come up with the goods , initially it was going to be his garden but he never said where it was . Eventually he came up with a site that faced a high wall , a joke , but nevertheless I explained what would be seen from the co-ordinates . He then shot himself in the foot by producing a pic of the site proving that the co-ordinates he had supplied were wrong .
He welched on the deal and ran off with his tail between his legs .

If you are referring to the equidistance stuff , and you feel you it has anything to offer please say so. We can discuss it .When I provided exactly the same type of material but more sites and prefaced it with pointing out that it could be found elsewhere quite simply and was to be expected I didn't hear anyone ask for more .
Topic Outline:

The Modern Antiquarian Forum Index