Cancer in the Neolithic?

104 messages
Topic View: Flat | Threaded
spencer
spencer
3069 posts

Re: Cancer in the Neolithic?
Feb 15, 2017, 13:51
George, I respectfully suggest that you, as well as others, should consider starting their own topics. You seem to still be unable to grasp this. You have continued this topic more than any other contributor. The evidence is there. If you can be bothered to make the even cursory scan of the threads therein. Yet you still seem unable throughout to amend the subthreads to 'injuries in the Neolithic' or whatever. The threads remain titled Cancer In The Neolithic. That subject has long gone, overtaken by your own. As mentioned in my last post, that is counterproductive if your goal is to disseminate knowledge about injury in times past. I would suggest that you take as long as you like to respond to this and reflect whether what I have politely suggested is the best course and whether it is one that you should adopt both on this topic and elsewhere in future. I repeat, all your reading from whatever source and effort taken to communicate it is very, very probably wasted should you have any aspiration to diseminate it beyond the bounds of this forum and thereby make this place a more widely and increasingly regarded place. I must try and erase the thought from my mind that all your words are but a means to beat others about the head with and demonstrate your superiority. Or 'superiority'. Perish the thought that this may be the case.
Topic Outline:

The Modern Antiquarian Forum Index