The Modern Antiquarian Forum »
antiquarianism vs archaeology

51 messages
Topic View: Flat | Threaded
pixie
111 posts

Re: Treading your path.
Oct 29, 2002, 13:07
<<<<practically forced to adopt said names in order to describe and relate these things to others that don't understand? Are they simply the nearest term you have encountered?>>>>
hmmm maybe, and maybe more so now then ever before, because i have 'mixed' with other pagan types and then read more about it and as i say before, then it stops making sense!! i can't relate to alot of the ones i have met, which puts me in a spin....
i have a thing about labels, which i hate coz it puts me in a box with others who ARENT like me, no-one of us are the same, the more i know the less i know if that makes sense....... i can be quite cynical and i can be quite sceptical, but then i also accept that there are things i can't explain and don't want to coz at the end of the day they may / may not work for me and thats who i am!
labelling can be quite energy zapping at times, (ie 'victim' of domestic violence, and this gives way to self fulfilling prophecies from our selves and about us as viewed by others.....)
i just 'am, which this discussion has only reinforced...
buggar knows where i am going though, if mooncat keeps buying me pints of cloudy beer i might well become a seventh cosmic shaman of the 7th degree with you FW, wanna cosmic fight??
(joking)
wands at dawn and you can wear your hat if you want to
love and peace
p
x
Topic Outline:

The Modern Antiquarian Forum Index