Head To Head
Register
The Modern Antiquarian Forum »
Glastonbury resident antiquarians and festival,.

Pages: 31 – [ Previous | 1 2 3 4 5 6 | Next ]
Topic View: Flat | Threaded
Deepinder Cheema
Deepinder Cheema
1972 posts

Re: Glastonbury resident antiquarians and festival,.
Jul 07, 2013, 14:26
Andrew Kerr ?? ! - all over the 1971 event with 'much love' awaiting the arrival of Melanie. Good to know that the Hippies who now rule the world had the idea in the first place. It was Andrew Kerr with Winston Churchills money in Arabella's trust fund got the vibe going.
woosh
35 posts

Jul 08, 2013, 08:33
Since time immemorial !!! meru mountain of tanzania is the crown chakra of the earth !
woosh
35 posts

Jul 08, 2013, 09:01
Yes hes a good man for that charity donating. you know this event may be held some way from the tor etc but the masses do of course descend on the whole area generally. if the rave scene revellers were to leave the same dreadful mess that this crown do every year, the media would slate them as scum !! also the stone henge years of conflict at summer soltice, at least these gatherings have a genuine reverence for these special sites and the natural world . I dont mean being a killjoy about anyone having fun honest !!!- it just seems to me there are always some double standards these days when it comes to any big corporations being involved .
woosh
35 posts

Jul 08, 2013, 09:19
£200 for a ticket ,. No ta !
Incoming Traveller
Incoming Traveller
218 posts

Jul 10, 2013, 10:24
My parents were driving through Glastonbury several years ago on the run up to the festival. They had a bad time of it: people banging on the windows demanding to be taken to the festival site. They both found it extremely intimidating. I would not like to be living anywhere near the place around festival time!

I have a lot of respect for the amount of money the festival makes for Water Aid and Oxfam - and my partner spent ten years working for free as an Oxfam steward and then supervisor - but I find any sacred space is compromised with such huge amounts of folk around. Especially when some of them are such idjits and enjoy bullying elderly folk.
tiompan
tiompan
5758 posts

Jul 10, 2013, 11:16
woosh wrote:
Since time immemorial !!! meru mountain of tanzania is the crown chakra of the earth !

Does that make the Wrangell mts in Alaska the Arse chakra of the Earth ?
ryaner
ryaner
679 posts

Jul 10, 2013, 11:28
tiompan wrote:
woosh wrote:

Actually, I think you might find that closer to Washingto DC
tiompan
tiompan
5758 posts

Jul 10, 2013, 11:40
ryaner wrote:
tiompan wrote:
woosh wrote:

Actually, I think you might find that closer to Washingto DC

It looks like Shaftsbury is the only non natural feature and there is no Arse , Which begs the question , how do they get rid of the BS ? Here's the gob .
http://lightgrid.ning.com/group/earthretreatssacredsitesundergroundcitiesleylinesa/forum/topics/the-rainbow-serpent-and-the-pl
nigelswift
8112 posts

Jul 10, 2013, 15:09
Wouldn't you just know it that the "Second Chakra Sexual" is Lake Titicaca?!
tiompan
tiompan
5758 posts

Jul 10, 2013, 15:15
nigelswift wrote:
Wouldn't you just know it that the "Second Chakra Sexual" is Lake Titicaca?!

There's hope for Scunthorpe yet .
Pages: 31 – [ Previous | 1 2 3 4 5 6 | Next ] Add a reply to this topic

The Modern Antiquarian Forum Index