bladup wrote:
harestonesdown wrote:
bladup wrote:
Mustard wrote:
Harryshill wrote:
Mustard wrote:
Harryshill wrote:
Keep dreaming.

Would it hurt you to just be POLITE??? You don't want the stones re-erected - fine. That's your right, to hold that opinion and to argue for it. But there's no need to be so bloody rude to people who hold a different view.

If you wasn't so bloody rude yourself you might understand that others weren't. Pot calling the kettle black !!!

Rubbish. Bladup made a perfectly civil and positive post. You disagree with re-erection - fine. You've already established this. So why did you need to respond with a mean-spirited and dismissive comment that added absolutely nothing to his post?

Thank you Mustard, we know how he feels about it, i respect that, but not the fact he keeeeeeeeeeeeps saying it, this is just negative bollocks.

Can we please keep it civil ?
I know that's a bit "ripe" coming from me but there's really no need for expletives and such, they add nothing. :)

You do know he's breaking up the discussion on purpose though, we know, understand and respect his opinion, what more can we do, all he's doing is throwing a spanner in the works, and it's on purpose, we are allowed to dream, you know my real name, i know yours, who is he? why hide behind a name when he openly admits to never visiting anywhere anymore, he's never gonna see any of us, he's a troublemaker who just goes against people on everything, it's nothing to do with strongly held beliefs or anything like that, because he's always against everything.

That is just shit stirring. Had it ever occurred to you that visiting was no longer a viable option. Of course I would love to get out more.

So do I.
Topic Outline:

The Modern Antiquarian Forum Index