tiompan wrote:
Mustard wrote:
tiompan wrote:
Mustard wrote:
tiompan wrote:
Mustard wrote:

Does the below invalidate the above ?

Yes.

Of course it doesn't . Two entirely different categories .One is an experiment the other a form of behaviour .

You would think that. That's the "passive" part of "passive aggressive".

You would think that and be right . A form of behaviour particularly one that has no relation to the experiment cannot refute or invalidate the results of an experiment .

And the results on the experiment can not be demonstrated to be valid to the discussion, just by your having posted a link. Far more likely, in fact, that it's simply passive-aggressive behaviour, designed to disparage the views of others without bothering with actual discussion or engagement. It's not big or clever - it's just rude, and a little bit sad.

That's an entirely different point and not what you originally claimed .

If you had responded with the latest comment to the original comment it would have made more sense .
Similarly posting of second link was a fine example of it's content .

I think it's exactly the same point, actually.

Your second point is ridiculous, because the implication of that point would be that it's impossible to draw attention to passive-aggressive behaviour without being passive-aggressive in turn. Which is, of course, classic projection and displacement - witnessed often in the school yard as "Oh no I'm not. You are".

How about actually contributing something useful to the discussion rather than just posting a link insinuating offence? As far as I can see, that link has been your sole contribution to this massive thread thus far.

How about letting it go you two, this thread like the recent Silbury discussion was peaceful by comparison to tradition.

Actually, it is none of my business! Do wot u like...

Who am I to say it is none of my business?
Topic Outline:

The Modern Antiquarian Forum Index