How is Rock Art aged?

Pages: 42 – [ Previous | 122 23 24 25 26 27 | Next ]
Topic View: Flat | Threaded
Sanctuary
Sanctuary
4670 posts

Re: How is Rock Art aged?
Dec 17, 2012, 23:44
Is this a record for about 3/4 of a day? 230 posts and still counting plus those deleted by the Eds...most of which were off on a tangent? :-)
Rhiannon
5290 posts

Dec 17, 2012, 23:49
This is pointless. Another thread descends into chaos. Goodnight.
Sanctuary
Sanctuary
4670 posts

Dec 17, 2012, 23:49
tiompan wrote:
tiompan wrote:
Harryshill wrote:
bladup wrote:
Harryshill wrote:
Trip and you get a trip.

Why don't you understand that?

Tripping is nothing but tripping

your not making any sense, are you drunk?[a real harmful "drug"]

Again you lack understanding.

I don't drink.

Lol , snap , his judgement is iso reminiscent of a psychic . most people drink so it's a likely guess , but he got it wrong again .

Does he know you used to play DARTS George?
bladup
bladup
1986 posts

Dec 17, 2012, 23:55
Brilliant, always good to see again, well thought about and well found, it really is just like the TMA forum, i think john cleese may even have based his chap on tiompan, as it's very very close, i felt a certain closeness to the Palin character, as i'm sure a lot of us do, classic.
bladup
bladup
1986 posts

Dec 18, 2012, 00:00
Rhiannon wrote:
This is pointless. Another thread descends into chaos. Goodnight.

Goodnight, it's only pointless to you because you clearly can't think of anything useful to say, and this was one of the better chats in my opinion, it just goes to show that people see things in very different ways.
bladup
bladup
1986 posts

Dec 18, 2012, 00:02
Sanctuary wrote:
tiompan wrote:
tiompan wrote:
Harryshill wrote:
bladup wrote:
Harryshill wrote:
Trip and you get a trip.

Why don't you understand that?

Tripping is nothing but tripping

your not making any sense, are you drunk?[a real harmful "drug"]

Again you lack understanding.

I don't drink.

Lol , snap , his judgement is iso reminiscent of a psychic . most people drink so it's a likely guess , but he got it wrong again .

Does he know you used to play DARTS George?

Well that does it, you can't have a game of darts without a pint, it's against the law [he did say he drinks a little though, and we all know what that means up there, don't we?].
bladup
bladup
1986 posts

Edited Dec 18, 2012, 00:15
Dec 18, 2012, 00:12
Sanctuary wrote:
Is this a record for about 3/4 of a day? 230 posts and still counting plus those deleted by the Eds...most of which were off on a tangent? :-)

And the 13 th highest ever on the list, It's all because you're a great question asker, it just goes to show what happens when we let each other speak a little and aren't jumped on straight away just because someone doesn't agree with you, that's why this place needs you [the voice of reason-sometimes], i just wish that you'd tell them [as well as me] a bit more as well [they seem to listen to you - a little].
bladup
bladup
1986 posts

Re: How is Rock Art aged?/Cupmarks
Dec 18, 2012, 01:16
I haven't had mushies for a few years now, the last time was up in the mountains of the beacon beacons near the fairy kingdom lake [llyn y fan fach], me and a mate put loads in fresh orange, as that's the quickest way to get the substance out and put it in with a bottle of gin, when the effects took hold my dog took one look at us and ran, we didn't see him for 3 days, We spent hours just rolling about talking and laughing, we started at nant Tarw and i finished in the dark at Cerrig duon, my friend went to see the fairies to get healed after living with someone who had been destroying him and was never the same again [for the better], i really think it's good for the soul every once in a while [to get truly wild and pagan] it's what life should be all about, i just didn't want anyone to think i'm at it all the time [like i used to be], i never say never though as i only ever do it for a reason and that normally involves finding something out, a spirit once taught me years ago all about the movements of the moon over it's 18.63 period, i'd looked in books and didn't understand, so i had some mushrooms and asked the spirits on stanton moor to show me, they did and from that night on i have understood the movements perfectly, there's other ways [better ways] to learn than books, eg have some mushrooms and ask the spirits the question you desire, you might be surprised what you learn [anything you can think of the question for, but not for material gain i might add].
nigelswift
8112 posts

Let the bait sink without trace ....
Dec 18, 2012, 08:04
Sanctuary wrote:

... and not in a good way. Tangents are fine but "playground stuff" as my friend calls it isn't, and it's hardly fair that the Eds have to prune. I regret my part in it. I shall redouble my efforts not to end up playing any part in it. If anyone sees me taking a bait in future please shoot me.

Anyone else want to sign the pledge?!
Sanctuary
Sanctuary
4670 posts

Re: Let the bait sink without trace ....
Dec 18, 2012, 08:12
nigelswift wrote:
Sanctuary wrote:

... and not in a good way. Tangents are fine but "playground stuff" as my friend calls it isn't, and it's hardly fair that the Eds have to prune. I regret my part in it. I shall redouble my efforts not to end up playing any part in it. If anyone sees me taking a bait in future please shoot me.

Anyone else want to sign the pledge?!

I've loaded up Nigel and have a full box of cartridges on standbye :-)
Pages: 42 – [ Previous | 122 23 24 25 26 27 | Next ] Add a reply to this topic

The Modern Antiquarian Forum Index