353 messages
Topic View: Flat | Threaded
thesweetcheat
thesweetcheat
6195 posts

Re: Climbing on Standing Stones
Mar 03, 2012, 00:17
juamei wrote:
The obvious is I simply cannot understand how people think climbing on the stones can be right. Nothing more nothing less.

I can't be bothered with a point by point reply, and tbh really should have stuck by my promise to myself to just keep out of these pointless discussions. Especially ones with descend into the same old tired battle lines.

I am also sick and tired of being condemned. The lies and mistruths spoken about some on "my side" of this argument have become gospel to some on this forum. Its all a bunch of complete and utter bollocks and poisons the very waters from which we drink.

I'm not talking about "sides". I don't perceive you to be on a "side" in this discussion, any more than I am on a "side". I speak for myself and myself only. My own response to what Resonox meant is just that. An opinion I have about what I understood by his post. I'm not suggesting you're on the same "side", or that there are battle lines being drawn. But both of you have criticised me, and others, who visit prehistoric sites and actually step onto them. I have been trying to respond to those criticisms, obviously not successfully.
Topic Outline:

The Modern Antiquarian Forum Index