Topic View: Flat | Threaded
Sanctuary
Sanctuary
4703 posts

Re: It's yet another WEEKEND!!
Jun 24, 2017, 19:58
dhajjieboy wrote:
That would suit me too....

I'm gonna get a bit of that in tomorrow as it so happens, just put fresh line on my 2 old Mitchell reels....water is really warming up fast around here...i only expect so so luck...
The local news said that about 45 miles out{too far for my current resources} a half dozen whale sharks were spotted...with a load of cobia following them...!!

Gotta tell you. My eldest took me fishing last Sunday as it was Fathers Day. Went to a new lake loaded with carp. Midway through the day the owner (local farmer) came around to collect the fishing fees. Jeeze could he talk. Rambled on and on until he came around to telling us the story of four Scottish girls that arrived with bivvies to fish for three days. They had booked up a few days earlier.
About an hour after they arrived he went to collect their fees and found them fishing - totally naked!!
He told them it wasn't acceptable and to put some clothes on. They objected to that saying there were no signs up saying they couldn't strip off.
In the end he told them to put some knickers on at least and had to come back four times to make sure they had!!! Haaaa haaaa

100% true story confirmed by his missus!

The Village Pump Index