The Village Pump »
It's yet another WEEKEND!!

Pages: 3 – [ 1 2 3 | Next ]
Topic View: Flat | Threaded
Kid Calamity
8932 posts

It's yet another WEEKEND!!
Jun 23, 2017, 15:05
Who'd have thunk it? It's Friday already!!

Straight after work, this evening I'll bet hightailing it over to Worcestershire for a rehearsal session with my secret new band, in readiness for a bunch of festival dates. The first of which is actually next weekend, in Wales!

As I'm now officially a percussion tart, I will also be playing hand percussion at a gig in Staffordshire next week for another band, too. And... blimey a bunch of others all over the place.

But, once tonight's session is done, rest and gardening is probably the main activity for the duration of the remaining days off. Having spent a week at the seaside down in Deal*, followed by a busy and intense week at work... i need a slump.

*Wanna see my holiday photos? - https://www.flickr.com/photos/kidcalamity/35432110075/in/dateposted-public/

So, what are you lovely bunch of digichums up to?
Kid Calamity
8932 posts

Re: It's yet another WEEKEND!!
Jun 23, 2017, 15:50
Kid Calamity wrote:
So, what are you lovely bunch of digichums up to?

Just make something up. i did.
dhajjieboy
913 posts

Jun 23, 2017, 16:30
Stare at the tv in stoned out haze on Skunk all weekend eating enormous amounts of Cheetos and washing them down with Coca Cola...
With a Chinese made Fidget-spinner.

Just kidding....

Although i did do that a couple times in the 80's{between romantic break-ups and epic hangovers}...minus the Chinese made fidget-spinner....

Chinese made Fidget spinners...is there anything they can't do ?
Kid Calamity
8932 posts

Jun 23, 2017, 16:40
I don't know much about fidget spinners. Are they all the same - or are Chinese ones different?
dhajjieboy
913 posts

Jun 23, 2017, 17:00
I don't have one...never will either....but the feckin' things are ....EVERYWHERE....
Everyone i've seen was Chinese....Like everything else.
They ....ARE.... coming to a store near YOU ....soon.....
giNgko_C
giNgko_C
363 posts

Jun 23, 2017, 18:16
fidget by themselves no doubt, but maybe Steorn will come up with a self perpetuating motion machine one day
giNgko_C
giNgko_C
363 posts

Edited Jun 23, 2017, 19:10
Jun 23, 2017, 18:59
Possibly building another wooden raised bed frame for an expanding tomato collection - now the native borage is going to seed the bees are happily visiting each of their florecences so I don't have to go around wiping their little tomato fruit noses for them.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A8u8mODGOlg

Might end up drunk playing this week's favourite Bowie song twenty or more times on repeat, which is preferable to almost bursting into tears at the first verse of Take Me With U from the Purple Rain reissue.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YoDh_gHDvkk

Cx
carol27
757 posts

Jun 23, 2017, 21:30
I can't disguise the pounding of my heart
It beats so strong...dede lalala de de.
giNgko_C
giNgko_C
363 posts

Jun 23, 2017, 23:40
Tomato Corazon
spencer
spencer
2843 posts

Jun 24, 2017, 13:55
Snap..hightailing it over to Worcestershire tomorrow to see ladyfriend...sods law I may drive past you going other way or summat. Yup, still up for that beer. (nearasdammit) Five years!!! Hope you haven't gone bald in the interim, dude. Working on a design job and other stuff today...got my strength back after health do, tf. New house in month, touch wood :)
Pages: 3 – [ 1 2 3 | Next ] Add a reply to this topic

The Village Pump Index