This topic is locked

Pages: 2 – [ 1 2 | Next ]
Topic View: Flat | Threaded
Sanctuary
Sanctuary
4647 posts

Joke of the day
Jun 12, 2017, 10:51
On his 73rd birthday, a man was given a gift certificate from his wife.

The certificate was for a consultation with an elderly Indian medicine man living on a nearby reservation who was rumoured to have a simple cure for erectile dysfunction!

The husband went to the reservation and saw the medicine man. The old Indian gave him a potion and with a grip on his shoulder warned, "This is a powerful medicine. You take only a teaspoonful, and then say '1-2-3.'
When you do, you will become more manly than you have ever been in your life, and you can perform for as long as you want."

The man thanked the old Indian and as he walked away, he turned and asked, "How do I stop the medicine from working?"

"Your partner must say '1-2-3-4,' " the medicine man responded, "but when she does, the medicine
will not work again until the next full moon."

He was very eager to see if it worked so he went home, showered, shaved, took a spoonful of the medicine, and then invited his wife to join him in the bedroom.

When she came in, he stood there nude and said, "1-2-3!"

Immediately, he was the manliest of men.

His wife squealed with delight and began throwing off her clothes, hopped on the bed and then asked, "What was the '1-2-3' for?"
dhajjieboy
913 posts

Re: Joke of the day
Jun 12, 2017, 12:31
Oh my, bit of a...'let down'...
There is that next full moon though.
Lawrence
9472 posts

Jun 12, 2017, 19:06
I think the real joke, and Fascist at that, is Dhajjieboy.
Vybik Jon
Vybik Jon
7347 posts

Jun 13, 2017, 11:39
Lawrence - stop now. Please.

Don't start this shit again. It's boring for everyone.
Lawrence
9472 posts

Jun 13, 2017, 13:20
I don't care, I don't give a shit. You let that fascist with no taste in music ruin this site.
Lawrence
9472 posts

Jun 13, 2017, 13:54
Dhajjieboy is nothing but a forum tyrant who thinks he can dictate what people post or how they think here. It's either his way or the hyway. I'm here to rebel against this dirty fascist scum! Fuck the gatekeeper!
Sin Agog
Sin Agog
2306 posts

Jun 13, 2017, 14:05
You've gotta think of him like some sort of Who or original Star Trek villain that feeds on emotion. He does everything he can to provoke people into feeding him that fine, fine nectar, but if you keep cool as a polar bear's toenails the dude will shrivel away into nothingness. You may think you're fighting him, but really every time you Lawrence out on him you're giving him a three-course meal. 'course you're totally pathologically obsessed with this dude so...deaf ears.

Anyway, try this on for size (yoinked from an interview with that dude from Amadeus, F. Murray Abraham):

A blonde girl marches into a library and says, "Hi! I'd like a hamburger, some fries and a chocolate shake."

The man at the desk replies, "This is a library!"

The girl nods her head and whispers: "I'd like a hamburger, some fries and a chocolate shake."
Lawrence
9472 posts

Jun 13, 2017, 14:11
I don't like him. I don't like his fucking Eric Clapton, who's exactly a racist pussy like him. I don't give a shit.
Sin Agog
Sin Agog
2306 posts

Jun 13, 2017, 14:16
If you don't like him, why are you doing everything you can to make him so happy?
Lawrence
9472 posts

Jun 13, 2017, 14:20
Does he enjoy being revealed as a fascist? The judgement is the mirror, I'll bet he doesn't like what he sees...
Pages: 2 – [ 1 2 | Next ] This topic is locked

The Village Pump Index