Any plans??
Sanctuary
Sanctuary
4645 posts

Re: Weeeeeeeeeeeekend!
Jun 02, 2017, 15:34
Kid Calamity wrote:
Any plans??

Yep - trying to save the two 90% fledged magpies that a local feral cat drove out of their nest just before they were ready to go.
I have both in a cage and treating them. Eating up but one carrying an injury. Can't let them loose so that mum can feed them down on the ground as we have our own two cats (and dogs of course) and can't keep them in all the time.
Fingers crossed time - it always is when birds, cats and dogs come together!
giNgko_C
giNgko_C
363 posts

Edited Jun 02, 2017, 21:54
Jun 02, 2017, 21:52
Investing in OUR infrasructure more like, wey hey!

Watching Question Time, getting pissed as in passionate.

BIG WEEAkend!

Holy shit - Jeremy Corbyn is actually Slayer.

Cx
micmacmoc
micmacmoc
288 posts

Jun 08, 2017, 18:07
Off to Lamorna Hotel, was thinking of you as you told me how much you love it here, so played one of your "cuts" compilations, particularly poiniant was the theme from persuaders!. Minack Theatre tonight, Kneehigh doing Tristan and Isolde.
Off to Venice on Monday. It'll be crap compared to Cornwall but prepared to give it a go. The Otalian beer better have improved since i was last there. How the hell are you kc?
Kid Calamity
8933 posts

Jun 08, 2017, 18:23
I'm not bad, all things considered, matey boy!

My beloved Glowpeople knocked it on the head after what must've been five or six years of adventures and wonky pop noodlings. We're all still friends. Nothing nasty happened. It ground to a halt last Summer, really. And, having already started dabbling with other collaborators, during that time, I'm now increasing my musical promiscuity. Sometimes with full drum kit - sometimes as a percussionist on djembe and bongos.

I'm working pretty hard (in fact, I'm still at work as I type).

I've recently created a new Kid Calamity Cuts collection thingy: https://www.mixcloud.com/KidCalamity/uploads/
The Village Pump Index