Bradley Manning

Topic View: Flat | Threaded
giNgko_C
giNgko_C
386 posts

Bradley Manning
May 17, 2017, 23:15
IS FREE!!!!

Seven years of being coerced by the feds into deliberately revealing secrets - he's like Ivanka's adopted Y chromosome!

God be with you Bradley,
you did what they told you to do

x
sanshee
sanshee
1109 posts

Re: Bradley Manning
May 19, 2017, 20:25
Chelsea Womaning.
giNgko_C
giNgko_C
386 posts

Edited May 26, 2017, 22:40
May 26, 2017, 22:38
One of the problems with nerual aphasia is you expect Graham Norton to host Bruce Jenner and Bradley Manning and placid Scottish bloke on his chat show on a Ffriday night...

.,scotish, man was on last week fuck it;s gone

Mark Goodier! Nah wait, trans fats bloke - i', m not dragging this out I've totally forgotten Frankie Boyles name.

Susan Boyle! Yes! Him and Bruce Banner and doilly factory on the Larry Graham show at tennis-o'clock, awesome telly.

Cx
giNgko_C
giNgko_C
386 posts

May 27, 2017, 01:33
You will at some point remind me when I'm being that annoying twat that vibrates at just about enough to be noticable but not enough to make any difference won't you?

I've been with my current partner for at least four years now and I think it's mostly my fault for drinking so much and not getting enough exercise that I spout drunk shit on the internet because this real life shit is actually bland and obvious beyond mediocrety

AND I AM NOT HELPING!

So Ricky Gervaise has woken up with what is clearly the stolen head of Phillip K Dick and Mel Gibson is still directing his reaction.

Might as well be in a fucking coma,.
The Village Pump Index