The Village Pump »
The cunt is dead

Pages: 4 – [ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ]
Topic View: Flat | Threaded
petemcfc
145 posts

Re: The cunt is dead
May 18, 2017, 02:09
Have you got a red nose and wear oversized shoes,drive a car in a circle and the doors fall off?
Do you hold a bunch of flowers that sprays water out of the centre?
Do you spend the summer in Blackpool?
Just curious.
dhajjieboy
913 posts

May 18, 2017, 02:16
Hey Gink.....
that was actually funny.
petemcfc
145 posts

Edited May 18, 2017, 21:27
May 18, 2017, 21:26
dhajjieboy wrote:
Hey Gink.....
that was actually funny.

I was in a pub in Oldham many years ago,a broken man was sat in the corner,he was the father of one of the missing.
Years later Brady went to the scene of his crimes to try to find the grave,that man was arrested for carrying a knife,he intended to kill him.It was shown on tv.

"You don't know where the last body is buried."
That is not funny.
I urge the mods to ban these two instantly.
If not and without a decent explaination from the mods as to why these two are not banned for bad taste and complete pig ignorance,I urge all the decent people on here to move on.
This can not be tolerated.
dhajjieboy
913 posts

May 19, 2017, 02:25
petemcfc wrote:
dhajjieboy wrote:
Hey Gink.....
that was actually funny.

I was in a pub in Oldham many years ago,a broken man was sat in the corner,he was the father of one of the missing.
Years later Brady went to the scene of his crimes to try to find the grave,that man was arrested for carrying a knife,he intended to kill him.It was shown on tv.

"You don't know where the last body is buried."
That is not funny.
I urge the mods to ban these two instantly.
If not and without a decent explaination from the mods as to why these two are not banned for bad taste and complete pig ignorance,I urge all the decent people on here to move on.
This can not be tolerated.

Seriously here,
what the fuck are you talking about?
Ole' Ginko has been posting what is literally the most innocuous line of blather in the history of the net for YEARS on this site...
Totally harmless entity, and very un-likely to bother defending himself against
your petty trumped-up charges.
Me, not so much...
I reiterate, what the fuck are you talking about?
You willfully posted 2 separate reply's with-in this thread to justify an unwarranted rant episode....perhaps that is your style...i dunno...
I stand by what i said...it was funny to think that a cunt, such as YOU posted about, could be shot up and blown to smithereens on a piece of shit North Korean missile.
The absurdity is quite up to Gink's usual style.
Other than you posted "The cunt is dead" "brady"....i had no fucking idea who the hell you were on about, with the exception of perhaps the New England Patriot's quarterback Tom Brady or one of the 'Brady Bunch'..
Fuck's sake...
Lighten up Francis...
I won't give a rats ass whatever hilarity ensues over Charlie Manson's death one bit.
In my world, your Brady and Manson would have been thrown head-first into a wood-chipper upon conviction.
Ban that.
giNgko_C
giNgko_C
363 posts

May 20, 2017, 01:50
yeh, it wasn't actually meant as a joke I was just poking your ego with a fact in an admittedly ill-judged context.
giNgko_C
giNgko_C
363 posts

Edited May 28, 2017, 13:02
May 26, 2017, 22:51
giNgko_C
giNgko_C
363 posts

Jul 07, 2017, 23:38
Dear Peter,

It is about time I offered my sincere apologies for my glib remarks over what is a very serious issue.

I know these words will fall hollow owing to the time passed and the limited medium of the written word, a medium that I have abused for my own entertainment with little concern for other than my own interpretation.

I am not going to make any excuses. I know I have offended not just you.

Please accept my humble apologies.

Yours in good faith,

Cx
giNgko_C
giNgko_C
363 posts

Jul 07, 2017, 23:58
fucking hell
Dick Chamberlix
6 posts

Jul 08, 2017, 08:42
.... Ian Brady ....I remember him scaring the bejaysus out of me back in the '60s . When you said the 'cunt' is dead I was hoping it was Sting or Bono {both would have been 'cunts'} but that's asking too much x
I wouldn't mind if Jon Anderson dropped dead and William Burroughs came back from the dead as a swapsie x
giNgko_C
giNgko_C
363 posts

Edited Jul 13, 2017, 22:16
Jul 11, 2017, 18:57
Pages: 4 – [ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ] Add a reply to this topic

The Village Pump Index