Register
The Village Pump »
Glarp.

Topic View: Flat | Threaded
Moon Cat
9704 posts

Glarp.
May 09, 2017, 17:23
This Dutch street dancer, who performed in national dress, died whilst performing retro moves to 80's hip hop and electro. Apparently, he popped his clogs.
8^|
giNgko_C
giNgko_C
387 posts

Re: Glarp.
May 14, 2017, 00:18
With a budget German supermarket set to take over a world in dire need of a saviour, I have come up with my new advert pitch:

Bill Oddie + Domestic Goods Warehouse = it's an Aldi + a Goodie.

leaving you arguing over what the correct pronounciation of the letter 'A' is, rather than food hopefully.
giNgko_C
giNgko_C
387 posts

May 14, 2017, 00:39
Is voting to leave the European Union the most environmentally aware decision the British Electorate has ever made?

"Yeah, you can take back your cleverly rechanneled Fen Land, we'll all be underwater in 50 years anyway, so what does the period 1973-2019 mean at the end of the day?"
giNgko_C
giNgko_C
387 posts

Edited May 14, 2017, 00:51
May 14, 2017, 00:49
Hi Mooncat,

really love the pun - i have seen through all this horrible internet business and want to go on a dyke hike with you.

In the Netherlands they have these awesome land continuity measures called dykes and I thought it would be ace if we could, you know, go for a walk along them.

Sort of like hiking along dykes.

A dyke hike, if you will.

I am not advocating the holocaust, it's largely a last in first out sort of manoeuvre, hang on I'll look up Geographical Information Services they have some very interesting shapes and not anti semitic in the slightest
The Village Pump Index