The Village Pump »
zzst...krrchqkpppfff.... Hello? Hello? Calling Kid Calamity

Pages: 3 – [ 1 2 3 | Next ]
Topic View: Flat | Threaded
Ethericat
67 posts

zzst...krrchqkpppfff.... Hello? Hello? Calling Kid Calamity
Apr 04, 2017, 08:17
We are now both operating on different interweb astral planes. Contact vexatious nay disbuggerous. HOW ARE YOU DOING MAN.

Yours

Ethericat

(previous incarnations Sea/Astral)
Kid Calamity
8931 posts

Re: zzst...krrchqkpppfff.... Hello? Hello? Calling Kid Calamity
Apr 04, 2017, 09:41
Greetings!!

Yes, there has been some unpleasantness and stuff going on that i really don't wish to enlarge on here.

You know my phone number and email though.

Good to see you here again, Astral/Space/Ethyl.
Ethericat
67 posts

Edited Apr 04, 2017, 13:05
Apr 04, 2017, 10:12
Astral High Five!

Good to hook up again. I'm still operating on TW under new handle as that's where I keep in touch with friends, apart from your good self. Got your address/tel nos (unless they've changed in recent years). Probably have email somewhere (?). Thing is, I have an existential hang up with FB (it'll take over the world I tell thee and we'll all be vacuuming some demonic static free smart hedge fundfeckers doormart with anally implanted Dyson extensions operated by the Moon Weasels and having had our third eyes drear strum removed by James Taylor), but it did prove handy for keeping in touch. Dunno.

Hmm.
Kid Calamity
8931 posts

Edited Apr 04, 2017, 10:50
Apr 04, 2017, 10:48
Funny, my fears for security and suspicions of vulnerability are more biased against Twatter. I needed to maintain at least a Faceache presence, owing to family and pop stuff. I think I'm pretty locked down, these days.

The thing about social media - and all the work that goes into making devices and aspects of all things digital easy to use by everybody has been wasted. It's great that people with poor social and communications skills can now be included. It's fantastic that international friends can natter across the oceans. It's sadly also made it easy to abuse. Tongue only partly in cheek: democracy is wasted on some people.

I've said more than enough here, now.
Ethericat
67 posts

Apr 04, 2017, 11:16
TW is more transparent re agendas but also a big megaphone that any arsewit can shout down. I don't follow many, or have many followers so it's far more discreet, and I don't do politics etc ( I literally don't - all similar serpents on the same vile Neo Lib Con Medusa's head (don't be fooled kids!) and haven't the faintest interest in the popular rabble topics. I largely use it privately eg. DM and Chat Group.

Thing with FB is I find it a sinister, creeping Bond villainesque corporation. I was amazed to find just how far its intrusive corporate tentacles creep into your privacy, following, tracking etc. I have got savvy to apps that block, which is a satisfying bird flip, to a degree, but I still scratch my crust as to whether having a low key FB page again for ease re chums that don't shit worms, so to speak!
Kid Calamity
8931 posts

Apr 04, 2017, 11:26
Facequake comes with various security settings set at 'off' as its default. It takes a bit of nouse to find and change permissions for images and timeline wall etc. That is a big problem.

Also, both of the major forums (F & T) are US companies, untouchable (without UK High Court orders) by our law enforcement demanding account holder email details or IP addresses. UK victim, UK perpetrator, American weapon. And that's fuckin' ridiculous.

Let's change to subject now, eh?
Ethericat
67 posts

Apr 04, 2017, 11:31
(Fuck 'em indeed, and my last words on the subject is that, contrary to what I have said, I may well open a wee FB a/c with nice cushions, incense, magick pakoras Ambassador, and 'If You Ain't Groovy Fuck Off - Peace & Love' sign on the door).

Ed Sheeran's as big as The Beatles you know.
Kid Calamity
8931 posts

Apr 04, 2017, 11:32
Ethericat wrote:

Aiiieeeee!
Ethericat
67 posts

Apr 04, 2017, 11:35
Kid Calamity wrote:
Ethericat wrote:

Aiiieeeee!

Indeed.

Kai Yuga dude. It's been foretold.

Mary Berry's The Whore Of Babylon. Trust me on this, ok?
Kid Calamity
8931 posts

Apr 04, 2017, 12:31
I've heard she goes like the clappers.
Pages: 3 – [ 1 2 3 | Next ] Add a reply to this topic

The Village Pump Index