3 messages
Topic View: Flat | Threaded
giNgko_C
giNgko_C
381 posts

Edited Feb 17, 2017, 03:17
Re: Thats cheating that is.
Feb 17, 2017, 02:28
vodka tampons. Same thing that afflicts Paul Hartnoll, we get old we get bored we get all techno is now just a jumped up wavetable synthesizer with an adjustable buffer length, and before you know it you're a motivational character in a mid-western crime drama.

If you're lucky!

It's an oscillating saw with one click every sixth rotation, five other clocks standing there with you not on it, like some pissant Shadows of Mordor revue

Definitely one of the most gravitationally aware dreams I've had in a while, must remember to open a window when I go to sleep to avert the aposcyxia or whatever that lack-of-oxygen-to-the-brain seizure I had where I was in the middle of a dream and everything turned into just a singular purple light - I mean those dreams you have when you wake up and go "whoa! that was all really vivid and I flew and everything!" but actually having all perception collapse into a dense purple light there's definitely something going on with that contraction thing

and it was telling me I was on the "Sixth Clock" but the mechanism was a saw across the clockface - if you zoomed out you would see a giant rod gnashing its own jaw from side to side but I was literally on the saw going "weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee, oh that tooth tells the clock when to move on another 10 seconds does it?",

then "weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee" back the other way - "what a bloody inaccurate clock!"

then I fell off and woke up by which i mean was caught up a tree with a Dutch lady.

Clearly I await the full "Man Who Fell To Earth" dream with baited total lack of synapse to limb, but if I play the album before going to bed it'd be cheating
Topic Outline:

The Village Pump Index