The Village Pump »
I'm only concerned with you

Pages: 2 – [ 1 2 | Next ]
Topic View: Flat | Threaded
carol27
757 posts

I'm only concerned with you
Feb 13, 2017, 19:19
Musing on this man's influence in all sorts of ways & there are all sorts of people who've made me think in different ways but for the past 4 years Mr Cope & his range of interests have been a revelation. Now I don't wish to sound sychophanticaly euologising but credit where credits due. Cheers, you are instrumental to me & your influence has opened up a whole new world. And it's made my world happier. Crazier in a more positive way but happier:) Do I post this? Fuck it..
wychburyman
938 posts

Re: I'm only concerned with you
Feb 13, 2017, 20:32
Damn right you post it

:)
spencer
spencer
2843 posts

Innerview
Feb 13, 2017, 22:37
Just been browsing latest Classic Rock in Morrisons. Found a bijou interviewette near the back with The Nice Man. Past, present, future. And beer. Do NOT read...your heart may burst with the lurve x
Moon Cat
9702 posts

Feb 13, 2017, 23:53
Always!
spencer
spencer
2843 posts

Feb 14, 2017, 02:00
I wonder what he'dve been like fronting Hawkwind in their prime : ) (I like what I've heard of their most recent, btw)
Andfurthermoreagain
Andfurthermoreagain
588 posts

Feb 14, 2017, 09:00
spencer wrote:
I wonder what he'dve been like fronting Hawkwind in their prime : ) (I like what I've heard of their most recent, btw)

The version of Sleeping Gas on Floored Genius 4 gives some indication :-)
Markoid
Markoid
1621 posts

Edited Feb 14, 2017, 10:19
Feb 14, 2017, 10:14
Andfurthermoreagain wrote:
spencer wrote:

The version of Sleeping Gas on Floored Genius 4 gives some indication :-)

Any version of 'Sleeping Gas' is good.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yarUv6P6ymU
micmacmoc
micmacmoc
288 posts

Feb 14, 2017, 12:40
The machine stops?
Its great. Love "hexagone"

Copey keeps surprising me. Must get my ale "jehovahsill" brewed and send the fella a bottle

Will he accept my breward?

...gets coat...
Wiggy
1718 posts

Feb 14, 2017, 13:50
Yep.
I don't say it enough. I used to be in here all the time but work and life have been busy these last few years. Cope is one of the few people I would choose to be for a day! Gutted to miss the Bristol gig this time.
I hope the new songs bring a wider audience - this man is deserving of legendary status (although as a very much "ex" drinker I have been a bit worried about the new direction).
Wiggy
1718 posts

Feb 14, 2017, 13:51
Not trying to wind anyone up here, but I always wondered how he would be fronting The Bunnymen!
Pages: 2 – [ 1 2 | Next ] Add a reply to this topic

The Village Pump Index