Tix?

Topic View: Flat | Threaded
Cleira
Cleira
269 posts

Tix?
Jan 11, 2017, 13:29
Hi guys!
Haven't been down here for .... gah, it must be about 11 years or so! Glad to see the place is still rocking the right on vibe.
Now, not sure where to post this, but I want to put a general shout out for 2 tickets for Bristol. Just gathered enough cash to buy, now it looks like they've all gone :(
I know it's unlikely there any spares knocking around, but thought there would be no harm to ask.
Monganaut
Monganaut
1696 posts

Re: Tix?
Jan 11, 2017, 15:34
Don't have any meself, but most venue's usually hold a few back or have the odd cancellation on the door. If you turn up early enough you might be in luck. (Happened to me for Moon Duo in Manc'. Was lucky enough to get in too :)
spencer
spencer
2843 posts

Jan 12, 2017, 00:10
What he says...also, if you there real early you might even get to hear the soundcheck wafting through the door. I recently scored a pair of tickets after the website said 'sold out' by emailing the venue, making it plain I wasn't a tout, who then gave me the details of someone who couldn't go after purchase..the venue couldn't refund themselves. I went to the unfortunate guys house on the night and got the tix face value. Everyone happy. Ways and means..if you need not just want then theres a fair chance you'll succeed if you try hard enough. Good luck : )
Cleira
Cleira
269 posts

Jan 17, 2017, 15:46
May well give it a go
Ta
Cleira
Cleira
269 posts

Jan 17, 2017, 15:48
Yes, a bit of determination and wileyness is on the cards
Ta
neighbourofthedrude
neighbourofthedrude
1534 posts

Jan 17, 2017, 20:35
I'm just gonna go and take the chance that I can sneek in when no one is looking.

:o)

Or I could wear my funny hat,dressing gown and oven gloves and pretend to be Julian.

;o)
The Village Pump Index