191 messages
Topic View: Flat | Threaded
Sin Agog
Sin Agog
2306 posts

Edited Jul 04, 2017, 21:04
Re: What you watching 2
Jul 04, 2017, 17:35
This is more like Who you watching 2: Just had a fairly embarassing interaction with Steve Coogan out in the South Downs. I was catching my breath after cycling up a behemoth of a hill, when that inimitable voice could be heard behind me saying something like, "-every time I look at that film now, it's like watching old photographs from a family album." He was on a bike talking to a lissome young raven-haired millennial. I caught up with him, not meaning to bother him but just to get a closer look, when he started to race me. I was doing well but then the bloody lace from my boot got tangled up on my pedal and this 52 year old man, soft around the midriff from lazing in trailers all day, beat me to the top of the hill. I then said in a goofy Jet Li accent, "I will return fully-trained and then I will vanquish you" and cycled off into the merry day. Not sure he appreciated the dodgy Asian accent, but it was the first thing that popped into my head, and I really got the vibe he didn't want to be recognised so Partridge references were out.
Topic Outline:

The Village Pump Index