What you watching 2

184 messages
Topic View: Flat | Threaded
Sin Agog
Sin Agog
2306 posts

Re: What you watching 2
Feb 17, 2017, 10:04
Czech this image. http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-FDGqrH9e0Uc/UN43j1pXTiI/AAAAAAAAMFI/f0qLmsejWBI/s1600/BOB-twin-peaks.png

Here's a mind-blower for ya. That's from a scene in the pilot where Grace Zabriskie does her wigging out thang: right there in the mirror is a blurry reflection of Bob (or the dewd who played him, Frank Silva). Apparently he was just on set that day and wasn't actually meant to be in the shot, but when Lynch noticed the frame later on, he thought it was serendipity and ratched up his role to the demon from The Black Lodge we all know and hate.

There are so many little details like that. Makes you want to go back again and again and see what else you can pick out. I remember I once spent an hour with a VHS copy I'd recorded off the telly trying to get it to pause at just the right spot in the finale where I SWEAR I saw a face in the forest. Finally managed it, then showed a kodak photo of that frame to all my friends who watched the show, and none of them could make it out. It was like a Rorschach test that only I could see. Heh, still frustrates the fuck out of me. IT'S THERE- A FACE! OPEN YOUR EYES, YOU MYOPIC DUM-DUMS!
Topic Outline:

The Village Pump Index