191 messages
Topic View: Flat | Threaded
giNgko_C
giNgko_C
382 posts

Edited Dec 03, 2016, 14:06
Re: What you watching 2
Dec 03, 2016, 13:56
Now I promised myself that typing bad reviews into the internet is not the most constructive hobby, but now that Netflix has thrown up "Filth" featuring Xavier X-men man from Shameless and some other people I didn't bother to look at as giving your eyes more than two seconds of screen time just to confirm this is nothing more than baby's first how to point an iPad at things with a medium celebrity in it for money I could possibly lift my arm up to drag across a pixel of an eighth of a star.

It certainly doesn't make me want to sit in Scotland for the eight fucking seconds it takes to be so insulted by the utter "my english teacher recommended the book version of Trainspotting to me while I blankly sat through another socialization orientation consultation" dialogue.

Fucking shite jobbies.
Shite.
Shite.
Shite.
Shite.
Shite.
Shite.
Shite.
Shite.
Shite.
Shite.
Shite.
Shite.

Two stars if the staff are all disabled and found fit to work.

Christ. Even my wife wants me to shut the fuck up about how...it's like being pumped full of "milk" that isn't even milk it just has the properties of fluid and reflecting all visible members of the electromagnetic spectrum! I... it doesn't even have the properties of a fruit fly SERIOUSLY, MY DESCRIPTION OF LEAD CHARACTER BLOKE BEING "XAVIER X-MEN MAN" is more fucking entertaining than the shitehounds that assemble this wavey tourist garbage. How can you argue with nothing it's not even shadow boxing flippin' 'ell
Topic Outline:

The Village Pump Index