What you watching 2

184 messages
Topic View: Flat | Threaded
jb lamptoast-morsley
jb lamptoast-morsley
2063 posts

Re: What you watching 2
Oct 04, 2016, 22:52
New: Trigger Happy. There's a new 8 part series of 6 min episodes on 4OD, but I wouldn't bother. Didn't seem to be working anymore. The episodes I saw were so lacking that I had to go back to the original material to make sure I didn't imagine that it was any good. Turned out I didn't.

Some irish stand up called Aisling that was interviewed by Frank Skinner for his iplayer feature. Found her a bit annoying if i'm honest.

Caught up with all the Premiership action from the Match of the Day's. Great to see Liverpool and Spurs doing so well as I like their brand of football. Also keen on Everton and Palace mixing it with the big 6 or so and would like to see Leicester do well. As a MC fan I deeply admire and approve of the influence of Pep. He really is as good as his CV makes him. Shame about losing to Spurs, but they can't win everything.

Now watching Newsnight with a feature on Theresa May. A government that works for all and making a thriving economy that trickles down not just to the rich - doesn't sound very Conservative to me. The importance of the role of the state in doing this - very different from Thatcher free market lack of intervention approach. Is Corbyn having more of an influence than we thought? Or what Corbyn has been tapping into and reflecting anyway
Topic Outline:

The Village Pump Index