What you watching 2

191 messages
Topic View: Flat | Threaded
Stevo
Stevo
6703 posts

Re: What you watching 2
Sep 30, 2016, 22:28
Watched through all of Full Frontal with Samantha Bee which is pretty good political satire from the States. 24 episodes so far.

Just started into Last Week Tonight and got about 10 episodes in.

last week it was You're THe Worst an American comedy series about 2 self centred people in LA becoming a couple. One of whom is British and the other American. very very funny bad taste comedy.

Also Crazy Ex-Girlfriend another Bad taste comedy about a Jewish princess lawyyer relocating from a successful job as a high class lawyyer in New York to West Colvina in California where she's followed the guy she was in a romantic fling with at camp 10 years earlier.
This comes with hilarious musical numbers.

Luke cage the Daredevil related Marvel series has appeared today and I've seen the 1st episode so far. He's in hiding apparently after the events in Jessica Jones though not sure if you can tell that from the show. I had to look it up. There is mention of photos of the big event which I thought was the first Avengers film.
But looks good so far.

Agents of Shiled has returned for a new series as has Gotham. The autumn season has landed I guess which also means blackish, Blacklist, Blindspot, Once Upon A time and a few others. & a 2nd season of Fear the Walking Dead the west coast story concurrent with the early parts of Walking dead think this is about 10 episodes in now.

Stevo
Topic Outline:

The Village Pump Index