What you watching 2

184 messages
Topic View: Flat | Threaded
Stevo
Stevo
6703 posts

Re: What you watching 2
Aug 22, 2016, 11:36
I think unused threads fall off this particular board and get wiped in a shortish period of time. So not sure if anybody might want to preserve the previous one.

But yeah it was getting over weight. Had thought so for a while.

What am I watching?
Owen Smith waffling on in the background right now, hope that isn't going to continue beyond this month.

Mr Robot though getting confused as to what episode we're currently on. been downloading them and seem to be outof step with the timeline taht I think both IMDB and Wikipedia have. So not sure if I'm getting things numbered in a different order or if they've got those misdated.

I saw an episode of Alan Davies as Yet Untitled i hadn't seen before so wonder if season 4 has just started or if I just missed it. Kind of enjoy that show.

Olympics for gymnastics, diving, a bit of BMX and a bit of taekwondo though i'm not sure it's great as a spectator sport at least in this arena form. Wonder if a not so high level competition would be more interesting where people had the occasional slip and you didn't just wind up with people continually locked standing on one foot. Is there much punching or throwing in the sport?

Still got to watch the last couple of episodes of Hell On wheels.

Otherwise mainly older shows i think.
Still working my way through the Twilight Zones from the early 60s.
also the Avengers where I'm still in b+w Mrs Peels.
Topic Outline:

The Village Pump Index