Anyone else see Aronofsky's latest? I still don't know what I thought of it
giNgko_C
giNgko_C
363 posts

Edited Oct 11, 2017, 15:48
Upstart Crow
Oct 08, 2017, 11:46
Huh.
Inform, Educate, Entertain, Provide Work For In-Between-Jobbing Actors. Well, two out of four is still bloody awful.
It is the food of bellends.

oh my gosh the coloured gentleman is literally shaking a speare. THAT'S FUCKING GENIUS

still if Fry and Laurie have all ponced off to arse cunting Foxland then fuck everything really. This series is clearly directly responsible for Brexit.

"Lady grotto".

Ok, it's a little bit entertaining. And topical, a little bit topical and a bit entertaining.

Actually it's really really bloody entertaining - had to spend at least one and a half episodes of bastard hangover just to mentally readjust out of the idiot youtube critique!
keith a
keith a
9125 posts

Re: What you watching 2
Oct 09, 2017, 07:13
I'm OD-ing on old episodes of Grand Designs.

It was a programme I would watch occasionally if I stumbled across it but it would be *very* occasionally, so I have lots to catch up on. OK, it's formulaic but I do find people's (often arduous) journey interesting quite apart from the architecture. It's got to the stage where I see a derelict garden centre or closed-down restaurant and I wonder how it could be converted into a home!
giNgko_C
giNgko_C
363 posts

Re: Upstart Crow
Oct 13, 2017, 23:50
In fact, Upstart Crow is so entertaining I have now entered a new word into the internet dictionary of common usage:

"Leftist Conspiracy" collective noun,
any collection of recognisable comedy actors who appear in front of an audience in numbers of 12 or greater.

Good lord I am so in fear of that leftist conspiracy
Pages: 19 – [ Previous | 114 15 16 17 18 19 ] Add a reply to this topic

The Village Pump Index